Our attention to service and quality has made us an industry leader. At our company, the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations.
Want to know more about our business and the services we offer? Use our website to get detailed information about us and meet our dedicated staff members. We're looking forward to working with you.
Attention! Effective immediately!
1. Time Aerospace LLC will no longer support or test any aircraft that are deemed risky aircraft due to hidden systems that can get damaged.
2. In the event any aircraft is repaired, installed or tested and an undisclosed system that could be a problem is not addressed before work begins, the owner will be responsible for all costs to repair.
3. Some aircraft posed significant risk to my business. Owner shall not request any work performed by Time Aerospace LLC without assuming full responsibility for anything that may become an
4. In addition, some new installations have posed some issues. That being the case, any estimates or quotes provided will not include the cost of correcting any aircraft issues relating to audio
interferance, interface issues and includes failure of even new equipment. Some issues may not easily be corrected if corrected at all.
5. Time Aerospace LLC will not install customer supplied equipment. I have received equipment that was old and tagged serviceable that had failures still in the unit taking
excessive time to isolate and verify before it going back to repair.
6. Customers have accused that installation or testing that caused the damage to equipment, but generally during factory repairs it was unfounded. Therefore, I will not install any used or customer provided equipment regardless of condition, even if it is new.
6. If you have an intermittant issue, all time spent whether found or not will be billable at the current shop rate.
Aircraft & Avionics Installation and Repairs
New systems install only!
IFD440, IFD540 (IFD550), AXP340, MLB100
Meet your ADS-B requirements with weather and traffic!
No compatible indicator? Add $2900 for new indicator.
PS Engineering PMA8000 Series audio panels! New features and lower prices!
Reserve your Stratus ESG for your airplane now! a deposit will reserve a unit for future installation. Call now for estimate!
Best features at the lowest overall installed price for 1090ES ADSB out solution that I know!
Demand has been High! Order now! Three week advanced scheduling now!
All Prices above do not include sales tax. Cash/Checks please.
I am a NCATT Certified "Aircraft Electronics Technician"!
I have performed maintenance on numberous aircraft over 30 years!
You can count on me to get to the root of your avionics problems with better skills than most shops!
Check your shops credentials before deciding. I also hold EPA Refrigeration, FAA, FCC, Amateur Radio licenses.
New shop rate
$120 $80 per hour (minimum charge applies $180 $120 plus destination charge)
In order to keep operating, I had to adjust some rates. Temporary price change through Independance Day July 4th 2018!
Hangar Insurance, Calibration, Operations and transportation cost continue to increase.
Hanger Location at 1T8
Effective immediately, Past Due invoice fees are now in effect. See News page
Request for Work Amendment for details.
Time Aerospace LLC is currently available to support your aircraft needs.
Contact me with any questions. Email works best to communicate due to my schedules.
Time Aerospace LLC is a member of the Aircraft Electronics Association and PAMA. Avionics installation, troubleshooting and repair is our business! Office locations in Schertz and Hanger at (1T8) Bulverde Airpark in Bulverde Texas.
Time Aerospace LLC uses top quality calibrated test equipment to ensure your aircraft receives the best testing results.
Current equipment is a DPST8000M RVSM Pitot/Static Test set, TR220 transponder test set and more equipment needed to support your aircraft.
As a small minority business established in 2004 as AV TECH in Schertz Texas, the business has expanded to provide aviation
maintenance and inspection of aircraft avionics systems. TIME AEROSPACE LLC is the primary focus of business with over 30 years experience in the aircraft industry.
Time Aerospace LLC has achieved FAA approval as a Certified Repair Station T6ER555Y in 2006 to provide limited instrument and radio ratings and to comply with the requirements of FAR 91.411 and FAR 91.413.
Allow Time Aerospace the opportunity to assist you on your next aircraft program goals.
Page last updated April 12, 2018
Time Aerospace LLC
PO Box 521
Phone: (210) 885-5118